Cloud-based Bankruptcy Software
Features in Jubilee include e-filing, step-by-step data entry, various bankruptcy calculators and case management to name a few. Jubilee supports Chapters 7, 11, 12 and 13 filings and is compliant with all CM/ECF courts.
Click-to-File ease of use is available in all CM/ECF courts across the country. Jubilee prepares all required documents and quickly walks you through the steps of filing.
Simple, Step-by-Step Data Entry
- Auto-Populate repeated fields. No need to enter data twice.
- USPS address verification.
- Customizable defaults for jurisdictions and courts.
- Integration with third-party software vendors to capture outside data.
- The Means Test Calculator integrates with your case data to help determine filing chapters. It uses metrics such as median family income to calculate presumption (Chapter 7) and commitment period (Chapter 13).
- The Chapter 13 Plan Calculator creates a plan using creditors in your case and allows you to enter step payments from your client, if necessary, and control how you want to pay the creditors.
- The Exemption Calculator provides a side-by-side comparison of the results for state and federal exemptions and knows not to mix them on Schedule C. Simply choose which set benefits your client the best.
- Calendar: Enter appointment and court dates manually or let our PACER applications create them from ECF Notices. Jubilee’s calendar can be connected to from third party mobile devices.
- Document Storage: Keep all client and case documents in one place accessible at all times.
- Notifications: Schedule automatic notifications via text messaging to clients and staff as reminders of appointments and court dates.
- Email: Receive, track, and respond to client emails from the system to have all correspondence organized for each matter.
- Task Management
- Create Task Groups
- Order by priority
- Create due dates and reminders
No system is safe from hackers – not even on-site networks – if security isn’t provided and enforced. Jubilee offers administrators the option to require two-step verification for any user accessing the system outside the normal office IP address. Jubilee is hosted on world class Microsoft Azure servers which include regular incremental backups.
Jubilee is integrated with many third-party vendors to help you get the job done quickly including: downloading creditor information and reports, ordering credit counseling or debtor education, doing extensive mail-out noticing, and auto-tracking PACER documents. Jubilee offers more choices than any other bankruptcy software provider.
Use the Creditor List to prepopulate creditor addresses and maintain a list of current information for each one.
What LegalPRO Customers Are Saying
“I just wanted to take a moment and let you know how much I appreciate the user-friendliness of BankruptcyPRO & I-Got-Notices. The programs are awesome!! You guys are by far the best tech support group ever!”Janet N.
“No matter what we need help with, you are there. I have never worked with anyone there that I did not like and did not solve the problem. You are 110% – at least! Thank you for many years of great help.”Barry B.
“I am always pleased with the support I have received from the folks at LegalPRO. I have been using BankruptcyPRO for the past 16 years and they are always updating and advancing the software to maintain the needs of the users.”Jennifer S.